OMG!!!! I just made this cake a few days ago and it is so EASY & AMAZING!!! ....and sooooo DELICIOUS.
When you tell people how you made it, it's like telling them how you did a magic trick. :)
Go to the link below and the "KRAFT" lady will show you how to make it on her video.
A Few Tips:
- Make SURE the ice cream sandwiches are REALLY FROZEN. (this is your foundation for the cake.)
- The way I layered mine - I did ice cream sandwiches (ICS), chocolate fudge mixture, ICS, Hagen Daz Coffee Ice Cream layer with chocolate covered espresso beans (make sure ice cream is spreadable), ICS, Cool Whip Frosting.
- You need to work QUICKLY!!
- You need a large and level space in your freezer
- I used Hershey's Hot Fudge
- (If you need some creative ideas for ingredients, think of your favorite mixture at Cold Stone Creamery??)