Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SKIN DEEP - Cosmetic Safety Database (Baby & Mommy Care)

What products are you using to wash your baby, lotion their soft skin and protect them from the sun?
This is a great website where you can look up the BABY CARE products and MOMMY CARE products you are using and how "HAZARDOUS" certain ingredients in them may be. It is unbelievable how much stuff you may be putting on yourself or your baby that could be potentially harmful. I had no idea until I did some research here.
This is definitely worth checking out considering your skin is your largest organ:
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.php?maincat=babycare

Thankfully, I use a lot of California Baby which is rated super low on the 0-10 scale and conveniently sold at Whole Foods.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. facebook video

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin