Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pesticide Load for FRUITS & VEGGIES Website

http://FoodNews.Org

I came across this website the other day. It is AWESOME!!!! It gives you a pretty extensive list (47 Items) of specific fruits and vegetables and their PESTICIDE LOAD.
This is great information especially when you are feeding these foods to your 2.5 year old and they are not ORGANIC.

I don't know how true this is but when I consider buying ORGANIC, I try to buy everything with a skin (that I would eat), organic. I also Wash much of my conventional produce with pesticide wash before consumption.

THE TOP TEN & THEIR SCORE:

1. Peach - 100
2. Apple - 93
3. Sweet Bell Pepper - 83
4. Celery - 82
5. Nectarine - 81
6. Strawberries - 80
7. Cherries - 73
8. Kale - 69
9. Lettuce - 67
10. Grapes -66

**Go to this website and check out: Pesticide Health Effects: The Latest Science
(Children are especially at RISK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin