Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

MOM = WARRIOR

"It is one thing to study war and another to live the warrior's life." - Telemon of Arcadia


I think us mothers are definitely warriors especially when there are nights we are getting up a million times and have to look and feel presentable the next day to go to whatever activity we have.......... no matter what kind of night we endured.
No matter how tired, how much we sometimes don't feel well, we still....SHOW UP and DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO to make our child happy. :)

**We NEVER get to call in sick**

How come I could stay up all night and go to work the next day when I was single and younger? Now "TIRED" is my middle name hence all the run on sentences in my blog. :) hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin