Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Laura's Wholsome Junk Food - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bite-Lettes

YUMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!
These are so DELICIOUS and totally natural ingredients. I buy them at Whole Foods. I could eat the entire tub during one car ride home.
Laura Trice, M.D. is the CEO of this company. She lives in Venice, Ca. Her bio is really interesting. Check it out at her website: lauraswholesomejunkfood.com
*Products are vegan with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.*
(I brought these to my Dad's house one day and thought he would absolutely love them. I told him I had these cookies that were so yummy and healthy. He hated them. :( I guess I can't convert a refined sugar addict after all. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin