Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mother's Beach - Marina Del Rey


My friends called me today and told me about this beach. I was thinking, I'm a Mother and I grew up in LA, how did I not know about, "Mother's Beach?" :)

Shouldn't this be mentioned in the "Take Home," paperwork from any LA hospital?

It was soooo fun! (A TON OF WORK) but fun.

They have a great play area and the water has NO WAVES. It is right next to Cheesecake in the Marina.

It was $6 bucks to park in PARKING LOT 11. Don't turn on Admiralty Way like your GPS will tell you, keep going straight and it's on your left hand side right after Cheesecake parking.

http://beaches.co.la.ca.us/BandH/Marina/MothersBeach.htm

(Thank you T & T for introducing me to it. xo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin