Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Goat's Milk VS. Cow's Milk



Baby P was always one to have a lot of GAS issues and spit up very frequently. When it came time to put him on "REAL MILK" I had heard about other Moms giving goat's milk instead of cow's milk. I spoke with my friend Dr Patti Kim who is an AMAZING Naturopath in Beverly Hills she gave me some info on it as well as all my other Mom friends who are really into health.
I researched Goat's Milk vs. Cow's Milk and it seemed to me it was superior when it came to digestion and absorption.
If you are considering it and your child is ok with the taste, do more research like I did.
Baby P totally drinks it and is doing great. I feel if I can feed him cheese and yogurt made out of cow's milk and he drinks the goat's milk, he is getting the nutrients from both milks.
(Obviously if your child has allergies you should talk to your doctor or RD before doing anything.)

(I was totally raised on Cow's everything and just to smell the yogurt and milk makes me gag!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin