Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

ORGANIC BROWN RICE PENNE PASTA - TRADER JOES



I feel I have tried most of the brown rice and whole wheat pastas out there. This one is REALLY good and most importantly, has a "PASTA" like texture.

Baby P LOVES it, my husband on the other hand, HATES it, I really like it. :)

It's wheat-free, cholesterol-free, sodium-free.

*Personal Note: I only really prefer the PENNE Pasta not the FUSILLI.

**My Cooking Tips:
  • Stir constantly, it gets gummy and sticky
  • You need to experiment with how soft you like to eat it, personal preference

  • Rinse with lots of water after you cook it

In my experience, you can only reheat it ONCE after being in the referigerator. It gets REALLY hard (microwave for a few seconds with a little water) This step sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin