- Organic Black Beans - Trader Joe's, in a can, washed and strained really well (this helps eliminate some of the "gaseousness" of the beans :)
- Saute approx. 1/4 c of already diced onions & 2 garlic cloves (Both TJ) in EVVO
- Add the BEANS
- Add approx. 1/4c Organic Chicken Broth (TJ)
- Simmer covered for 10-15 mins
- Organic Brown Rice - (TJ) Frozen microwave 3 mins!!
- Carrots, Cucumbers, & Tomatoes with dipping sauce (evvo with balsamic vinegar)
(Thank you M & S for reminding me of how wonderful Black Beans are...YUMMY!! and so good for you.)