Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Monday, August 10, 2009

LA Kid's Consignement Sale

So... the SALE is coming up: Oct 2, 3, 4:
  • It's 2x a year.
  • It's in Van Nuys.
  • If you volunteer and are a consignor, you get into the "PRE SALE."
  • A consignor has to consign 30 items min which have to be in excellent condition.
  • If you are a consignor and volunteer for 3 shifts (3 hrs each), you get into the "PRE SALE" at 8:00am
  • 2 shifts at 9:30am.
  • http://www.lakidsconsignment.com/index.html
A friend of mine has done this a few times now and says it's an AMAZING way to get great stuff at a total discount. I hate paying retail especially when I see my dog chewing a piece of my son's brand new toys.
If I try it this year, I will follow-up with my review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin