This is such a great place to take the kids and family or for really anyone who wants to relax by the pool or beach.
THEY ARE CLOSING M-F AS OF EARLY SEPTEMBER BUT WILL STILL BE OPEN WEEKENDS.(check the website for exact dates) THEY WILL RE-OPEN IN JUNE. BUT WILL BE OPEN ON WEEKENDS.
Admission : Adult $8 Kids $4
Parking: 1 hour $4 / All Day $8
MONDAY'S SPECIAL: Everyone $1
- Kids can not wear floaties or life vests (you have to wear their vests).
- Pool opens at 10:00am
- Get there a little early, people fight over chairs :)
- They have a family room and women & men's locker rooms with WARM showers for the kids to rinse off in
- Back on the Beach Cafe is next door and has good kid's meals. Kids can play right in front of you on the sand. (very convenient)
- All in all, fun day but can get a little pricey if you have to leave in 2 hours for nap time.