Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flax Oil that tastes like a Stawberry Banana Sauce?



My friend M recommended this to me while we were perusing Rainbow Acres Grocery store. It's approx $22 but lasts quite a while. You can put it on yogurt and make a parfait. You can put it over ice cream, waffles, cereal... It is DELICIOUS!! You would never know it is good for you. What will they come out with next??, ..I have no idea. It doesn't get any better than this. :)
You can buy these at Whole Foods and VP Health as well.
This is a MUST TRY!

2 comments:

  1. They just came out with a chocolate version which I can't wait to try. They are pretty expensive so,.. I have to pace myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin