Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rainbow Acres - Natural Food Store




13208 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 306-8330
http://rainbowacresca.com

I had seen this store many times on my way to Costco and was very curious?? The other day my friend M and I went. My friend M knows soooo much about many of the products which in turn was priceless. It's kinda like you want to "sample" everything before you actually commit to buying it so... by going with someone who is so knowledgeable was awesome!! THANK YOU SO MUCH M for going with me!!! You're the BEST!
This store is like the next level of Whole Foods. They have little carts to put your child in while shopping. Baby P ate almost a whole box of organic crackers and a banana which bought me almost an hour before he said, "Mama,... we go?" (100x)
I can't wait to start sharing all the wonderful products I was introduced to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin