Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How many PARABENS do you put on your BODY everyday?













Start of each day -

  1. Shampoo


  2. Conditioner


  3. Body Wash


  4. Face Wash


  5. Shaving Cream


  6. Body Lotion


  7. Facial Moisturizer


  8. Deodorant


  9. Hail Gel or other products



*My son also only uses paraben free products




When I thought about it like this, I realized I was layering my skin with PARBENS almost EVERYDAY so some must be getting absorbed? Whether there is or is not a correlation with PARABENS and CANCER (check out my article some posts below), I was ready to change my habits and products to stay on the safe side.



So, with the help of Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons and their organic section, I slowly converted all my products.



Cosmetics, Parabens, and Breast Cancer



By~ Organic Consumers Association



http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycare/breastcancer090604.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin