This is sooo EASY and the presentation is so COLORFUL.
- Saute cut up apples, approx 2, and cranberries with a little EVVO & butter for a few minutes - med low heat
- Season the Turkey Breasts with some garlic salt & pepper
- Kinda move the apple mixture to the side of the pan and put the turkey in to brown on both sides
- Add a little basil
- Cover turkey with apple mixture and cover to simmer for 15-20 mins
- Serve with Brown Rice or Veggie mixture
- You will love this makes your kitchen smell...so delicious!