Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wow! Starting this Blog only took 10 Minutes. YAY!

Just the other day I was saying to my Mommy Friends, I would love to start a Blog or Website where we could share what we all Say. What we all say is sooo important (to other Moms of course) but when you're a Mom of little kid(s) you tend to forget half the stuff you talk about with your friends, or at least I do. I want to remember what was said like good recipes, potty training advise, food advise, websites to check out, special quotes, stories etc...
So, ..I probably have 10 mins before Baby P wakes up. My life has become short and sweet due to a constant time crunch on the computer. My deadline has become him waking up from his nap.
This is a good start. We'll see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin