Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Honest Kids Organic Juice now at COSTCO!!!!

HONEST KIDS ORGANIC JUICE (now at Costco )


I've been buying these juices at Whole Foods for a while and just today I found them at COSTCO!!!
Whole Foods - 8 for $5 bucks
Costco - 18 for $7 bucks approx.
YAY!!!!! Soooo happy.
Only 10 grams of sugar and USDA ORGANIC!!! Obviuosly no HFCS. :)
(I love that Costco is heading towards doing a lot more Organic.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was recently buying Honest-Kids at Costco, and I heard that they are no longer carrying it.
    Have you heard anything about this? It is hard tracking down this juice.
    ken bareilles at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the costco in my neighborhood only carries the honest kids punch pouches, but not in the 64 oz bottles anymore either.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin