Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution! Start With Your Own Family!! WATCH THIS!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Got a COLD?? Try Homeopathic Cold Care


I walked into VP Health a couple months ago with the onset of a sore throat and cold/flu symptoms. The sales lady recommended Umcka and told me many of the staff use it and it seems to really work. Hmmm...I'm thinking, if the people that work there use it and get great results,... it must work!! (There's always a slight doubt when I buy homeopathic products as to their effectiveness.)
Bottom line, THIS REALLY WORKED FOR ME!!!
Right when I feel a sore throat coming, I start taking it. (I also gargle with warm salt water and use my Netti pot.)
Here's to fighting a cold with no drugs.
**You can buy this at VP Health, Whole Foods, and VITACOST.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin